Lady Genius Cleaning-Temp Services, Corp. has become more aware of the health risks that are associated with the common household cleaning products. We respect all of our clients who have recently joined the trend of only using green cleaning products in their homes. The company is now providing our clients with the options of using green cleaning products which creates a safe indoor environment for families, friends, pets and our employees.
THE BENEFITS OF USING GREEN PRODUCTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- THE GREEN PRODUCTS PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES
- THE GREEN PRODUCTS PROTECT OUR CLIENTS
- THE GREEN PRODUCT PROTECTS YOUR PETS
- THE GREEN PRODUCT PROTECTS FRIENDS
- THE GREEN PRODUCT PROTECTS THE PLANET
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 12 to 24 drops of essential oils
- Spray Bottle
- Shake the bottle to incorporate the essential oils.
- Keep out of the Sunlight and Heat
- Let the spray sit for several minutes.
MINERAL BUILD UP
- Around fixtures or excessive mildew in the shower, let the spray sit for a few minutes to work best. Use an old toothbrush or scrubbing brush then rinse well.
- Counter tops. spray and wait 60 seconds then wipe off.
- Never on MARBLE, GRANITE or NATURAL STONE SURFACES. The vinegar will dull their shine.
- Sinks, bathtubs, shower, toilet, oven and sometimes counter tops. First sprinkle baking soda, then spray the vinegar solution to dampen the baking soda to create a paste. Scrub with an eco-friendly sponge or scrubbing tool. Watch all soap scum, dirt, odors and mold disappear.
- Spray the vinegar solution and buff it dry with a natural, soft lint free cloth.
- Use the spray as an air freshener. Vinegar is a natural deodorizer.
- Never mix Vinegar with Bleach. It will create a toxic chlorine gas.
- Vinegar can break down latex grout, if left on too long.
- Raw egg spills with a vinegar spray will cause the egg to coagulate (change to a solid state) and make it a lot harder to clean up.
- Avoid using the Vinegar solution on Hardwood floors. Some finishes can be damaged by the vinegar.
- If Vinegar or Essential oils gets into your eyes flush your eyes with water for 5-10 minutes. If irritation persist consult a doctor.